Thursday, March 19, 2009

Upgrade U

Anyone who knows me will be the first to tell  you, I hate to admit when I am wrong. Yes, I am that mofo that will argue a point until my opponent is so confused they eventually agree with me. So imagine my internal struggle when I had to admit that I didn't hate Kim Kardashian... when I had to admit that in fact, I kind of like her. Now, now- be kind and let me rewind. There is no denying that Kim K is banging, but her sex tape with a certain Willie Ray Norwood left a stain on my heart and a bad taste in my mouth (and hers). He is Brandy's baby brother for Pete's sake- Brandy herself is only 1/2 famous and, while I'm no mathematician, I'm pretty sure that once you carry the 10 and move the decimal this makes him negative celebrity. Point is Kim had no shame in her game with Ray Ray (I am sure only the closest of friends call him that) and so I had no respect for her. Until now. 


Homegirl is a total upgrade. A reality TV show with two sisters that I hate to love and a beautiful...(cough...clear throat...adjust collar) did I say BEAUTIFUL fiance- she is winning. The recent March 2009 GQ spread featuring Kim and her beau only solidified this newfound like for her that I was desperately trying to deny. They are a hot couple, so hot in fact that I have already started my Christmas list for next year and at the top it says "Santa, can I be them?" Maybe my hopes are a little too high, but hey- wishful thinking never hurt nanbody. 

2 comments:

Sweets said...

it ain't neva hurt nanbody!

math is a really cool thing... math math math.

umm kim....... bangin'

if u get to be her, i'll be her older sister. she's bangin too

djrogers79 said...

ready for another post from you Ms.