Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Swagger on a hundred, thousand...nothing?


When someone asks a deep, philosophical question I usually try my best to reflect and consider all possible responses before answering. So when my dear friend Amelia asked "Why doesn't Kanye West just get some pu-nani instead of wearing it on his head?" I took my time and thought about it. In fact I thought about it a lot and still, no answer. I queried family and friends. I shook a magic eight ball. I even considered converting from my nothingism to Buddhism to try and find enlightenment but that, I figured, was a bit much. It seemed I would live in the dark, uninformed and unsatisfied about this one forever. Until it came to me. That's right ladies and gents, I had an aha moment. Kanye West is a black man with a mullet because he is certified cray cray. The answer was so simple and apparent I had been overlooking it all along. I know dude has been through a lot this year, but talk about wearing your emotions on  your sleeve (and your head). Somebody who loves him needs to have an emergency intervention and I mean yesterday. I love you Yeezy but the hair, the emo album and the faux Michael Jackson garb all combined? A girl can only take so much. 

3 comments:

Sweets said...

just thinkin of 50 cent on the radio today calling kanye 'tri sexual' LMAO

the mullet MUST go.. LIKE NOW!

Anonymous said...

I, for one, second that motion!

Ariana said...

I absolutely agree... I thought I was missing some sort of fashion statement or something that I was NOT going to be able to work with!