Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Best Week Ever


A few things that have made this week the best week ever...well maybe calling it the best week ever is a little gratuitous, but you get what I'm saying...


1. The "Lollipop" remix featuring Kanye West                                                                          
Excweeze me Weezy, but I think Kanye just dissed you on your own track. Yup. He did. 

2. Barack Obama captured a majority of the pledged delegates                                              

 A minority captured the majority- ain't that about a bitch?! I love it. 

3. Victoria Secret Semi-Annual Sale            

Just because you get your "Sexy Can I" on for half the price doesn't make you cheap, right? Right.                        

4. The season premiere of So You Think You Can Dance                                                              
Remember when Denzel said "King Kong ain't got shit on me?" IF SYTYCD could talk that is exactly what it would say to "Americas Best Dance Crew" and "Dancing with the Stars." Either that or "hoe sit down." Both would suffice. 

5. N.E.R.D on the Cover of the Source Magazine     

N.E.R.D has been my favorite band since I was a youngin' so it's nice to see that they are finally beginning to receive some recognition. That, plus Pharrell makes me want to sing all those high notes from the Dream's "Falsetto"... I'm like ooh ooh baby... aah aah aah ohh!

1 comments:

Sweets said...

sexy can i! LOL