Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've Got a Golden Ticket!



Either retire or go to rehab but something has to happen, and I mean now. Before The Carter III dropped I promised myself to not dedicate an entire post to Lil' Weezy and all his foolishness but I can't resist. I could forgive the tattoos on the eyelids. I could. I could forgive the fact that you often refer to yourself as a martian. Although the shit is weird and indicative of drug abuse, I overlooked it. With that being said, I clearly also forgave you for being a crack head. Because I didn't feel like  you were at the point of having these cheeesseebuurggeeerrrss, I turned a blind eye. But this jump, this frolic if you will... I will not forgive. This picture reminds me of all things gleeful, specifically Corbin Bleu. As my comrade (and partial roommate) Dom put it- you are a GANGSTER RAPPER, no one should ever be able to say they have a photo of you resembling a Disney character, but damnit they do. In most cases rappers can make anything, and I mean anything look cool. But readers take a moment out of your day wherever you are and try to reenact that jump then tell me how it feels...exxaacctly. No homo. 
With help from Mali ( from Cali) and Dom, the Roommate. 

4 comments:

Sweets said...

i drank some szzzurp and tried this little jump and i can't lie.. it felt good.

Shu-Nasty said...

i'm afraid we're already too late, the end is near...

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/music-news-story/ar/_a/lil-wayne-sells-423000-copies-in-a-day/20080612074809990001

yes mudasucka said...

Hilarious. The pic is extremely gay, but lil wayne is unmistakably the greatest for his genre of hip hop CURRENTLY, not of all time... please... allow me for I must contend. As educated and professional as I consider myself wayne's ignorant creativity is unparalleled and unquestionably enticing. When you're no good then ya arrogance is funny, and when you're really rich then asparagus is yummy? WHO SAYS SUCH THINGS?

Its all a game, dont be fooled. Wayne is unwaveringly scrupulous of all that he does and in my opinion a genius. The dude doggedly releases 32 songs and numerous cameos in 1 year without even dropping an album all to build up the anticipation of his new album which was strategically dropped at a complete LULL in the hip hop game. NO competition, EVERYONE scooping it, breaking records. A million sold before the week was even out. You've got to salute the accomplishment. He shattered Kanye's record, an artist who clearly has more appeal to white masses then wayne and truth be told if you aren't selling to whites, you aren't selling. I'm a business man, and I FULLY appreciate the savvy in his craft. The dude is a week older than me and shit if I was paid like that you MIGHT could see a Nigga frolic from time to time. Soon. Very soon I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

O B Fleezy, you're hilarious. Who woulda thunk it? Now can u post some more cuz I've been checkin for u daily and...nothing :(